Barstool WB23 leather white
Dessau, Chicago, Tel Aviv: The Bauhaus is at home everywhere. On the occasion of the 100th anniversary of Europe's most influential design school, we have developed neo26 - a collection of timeless tubular steel furniture. neo26 takes up the design language of the Bauhaus and transfers it to today's sense of style. Generous proportions take into account the increased demands on comfort and space, chair and table frames are made exclusively of stainless steel.
All barstools of the collection neo26 are available with or without backrest, timeless architecture enables their use in almost any fitting. We use vegetable tanned leather from Catalan breeding and foam of the hessian manufacturer Schomerus to cover seat and back rest, the chair frame is made of brushed steel.
* Design: Giménez Weinbaum, Leipzig 2018
- width 45 cm, height 95 cm, depth 50 cm
- seat width 41 cm, seat height 77 cm, seat depth 44 cm
* Height of the backrest: 15 cm
* Weight: 8,750 g
* Frame: brushed stainless steel
* Upholstery and cover: foam made in Germany, vegetable tanned leather (thickness: 1.2 mm, origin: Catalonia/Spain, handmade and hand-picked, odorless, first-class quality)
Not your favorite color? From anthracite to cream and olive: There are more than 50 colors for your covers available. Following your request we submit a selection of leathers; our team looks forward to receiving your message: firstname.lastname@example.org
Care instructions: Leather is easy to clean. Dry dirt can be removed by hand or with a small brush; heavy contaminants can be cleaned with a damp cloth.
Please note that your ordered item is individually manufactured and may therefore differ slightly from the above pattern.
Additional product information
- available colors