Pasión del tango: Patchwork carpet from black and white cowhide
Expressive and timeless: This model fits with almost any living environment. Elegant shades of black and white complement your decor from rustic to modern - just as you like.
The Hereford cattle that is held at selected estancias throughout the provinces of Córdoba and Santa Fe feed during their two-year life exclusively on grass; meat and bone meal was outlawed decades ago. Untreated, all year round usable pastures and exceptional freedom (two cattle share a hectare of land) provide more than 3,000 calves, cows and bulls at our partner companies with excellent conditions. The result: Extraordinary hides whose shine and silky touch will inspire every day anew.
Carpets by WEINBAUMS are durable and robust; their back is reinforced with an exclusive non-slip rug underlay. Possible locations include not only living and sleeping areas but also hallways and cloakrooms. A rule: the more space you provide, the more the rug’s exclusive design and appearance shows off to its advantage.
If you wish to customize your rug, we will gladly send you pictures prior to production.
* Dimensions: W 80 cm, L 160 cm; each patch measures about 10 x 10 cm or 20 x 20 cm depending on your selection
* Weight: 3,250 g
* Patches sewn with robust yarn by the Bavarian manufacturer Kupfer
* Seam along the outer edge with discrete and exceptionally sturdy twine
* Back reinforced with durable non-slip rug underlay (Stamfix® by härdi)
* Use either as a wall or floor carpet
* Racial and processing: Holstein ("Pasión del tango", origin: Argentina), handmade and hand-picked, odorless, no hair loss, first-class quality with no bald spots
Too small, too large or not the right shape? Design your custom made rug! We manufacture each model according to your personal wishes. For further information please call us anytime or send us an email.
Care instructions: Cowhides are easy to clean. Dry dirt can be removed by hand or with a vacuum cleaner; heavy contaminants can be cleaned with a damp cloth in direction of hair growth.
Please note that your ordered item is handmade and may therefore differ from the above pattern.
Additional product information
- M (80 x 160 cm)
- 10 x 10 cm