Whether rectangular or oval, whether a runner for your kitchen table or a king size living room carpet: WEINBAUM manufactures custom made patchwork rugs of the finest Argentinean cowhide.
The cattle (Hereford, Holstein or Shorthorn) that is held at selected estancias throughout the provinces of Córdoba and Santa Fe feed during their two-year life exclusively on grass; meat and bone meal was outlawed decades ago. Untreated, all year round usable pastures and exceptional freedom (two cattle share a hectare of land) provide more than 3,000 calves, cows and bulls at our partner companies with excellent conditions. The result: Extraordinary hides whose shine and silky touch will inspire every day anew.
Carpets of WEINBAUM are durable and robust. Possible locations include not only living and sleeping areas but also hallways and cloakrooms. A rule: the more space you provide, the more the rug’s exclusive design and appearance shows off to its advantage.
* Dimensions: selectable according to your wishes, each patch measures either 10 x 10 cm or 20 x 20 cm
* Price: starting from 349 € per square meter (excluding shipping costs)
* Seams with discreet and exceptionally sturdy twine
* Back reinforced with durable non-slip rug underlay (Stamfix® by härdi)
* Use either as a wall or floor carpet
* Racial and processing: According to the model either Hereford, Holstein or Shorthorn cattle origin: Argentina, handmade and hand-picked, odorless, no hair loss, first-class quality with no bald spots
Design your custom made rug! For your individual offer and further information please call us anytime at +49-(0)341-223 22 316 or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org