Welcome to our online store! WEINBAUMS, based in Leipzig/Germany, provides its services at weinbaums.com subject to the following terms and conditions. Please read them carefully, particularly before buying any products. Once you have purchased an item at weinbaum.com.de you accept our terms and conditions.
When you visit weinbaum.com.de or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
All content included on this site, such as product designs, text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the exclusive property of WEINBAUMS or its content suppliers with copyright authorship by WEINBAUMS and protected by international copyright laws.
WEINBAUMS' trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not WEINBAUMS', in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits WEINBAUMS. All other trademarks not owned by WEINBAUMS or its subsidiaries that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by WEINBAUMS or its subsidiaries.
WEINBAUMS grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site and not to download (other than page caching) or modify it, or any portion of it, except with express written consent of WEINBAUMS. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this site or its contents: any collection and use of any product listings, descriptions, or prices: any derivative use of this site or its contents: any downloading or copying of account information for the benefit of another merchant: or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. This site or any portion of this site may not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold, visited, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without express written consent of WEINBAUMS. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of WEINBAUMS and our associates without express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other "hidden text" utilizing WEINBAUMS' name or trademarks without the express written consent of WEINBAUMS. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or license granted by WEINBAUMS. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to the home page of WEINBAUMS so long as the link does not portray WEINBAUMS, its associates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may not use any WEINBAUMS logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark as part of the link without express written permission.
If you use this site, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. WEINBAUMS and its associates reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Visitors may post on this site as well as other platforms such as facebook reviews, comments, and other content: and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions, or other information, so long as the content is not illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of "spam." You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of a card or other content. WEINBAUMS reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove or edit such content, but does not regularly review posted content. If you do post content or submit material, and unless we indicate otherwise, you grant WEINBAUMS and its associates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such content throughout the world in any media. You grant WEINBAUMS and its associates and sublicensees the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such content, if they choose. You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to the content that you post: that the content is accurate: that use of the content you supply does not violate this policy and will not cause injury to any person or entity: and that you will indemnify WEINBAUMS or its associates for all claims resulting from content you supply. WEINBAUMS has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or content. WEINBAUMS takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any content posted by you or any third party.
Please note that our privacy practices set forth in this policy are for this site only. If you link to other web sites, please review the privacy policies posted at those sites.
2. Cookie/Tracking technology: This site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
3. Distribution of information: We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
4. Commitment to data security: Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
WEINBAUMS reserves the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
All items purchased from WEINBAUMS are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This basically means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
1. You may cancel your contract in writing within two weeks without giving reasons; discounted items are excluded from the exchange and/or return. The period begins upon receipt of this notification in writing, but not before receipt of the goods to the consignee (in case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery). In addition, the period starts only after we have performed our obligations according to the German civil code (BGB) § 312c section 2 in conjunction with § 1 sections 1, 2 and 4 of the code’s ordinance as well as our obligations according to § 312e section 1 sentence 1 of the civil code in conjunction with § 3 of the BGB-ordinance. In order to meet the deadline it is sufficient to send off the revocation or item on time. The revocation must be sent to:
Karl-Heine-Strasse 85 a (westwerk)
2. In the event of an effective cancellation, the mutually received and derived benefits (e.g. interests) must be transferred back. If the product is damaged in whole or in part, you must grant us compensation. This obligation does not apply if the deterioration is due to product tests as they would be possible in a retail store. The obligation to pay compensation can be excluded if you refrain from using the item as if it would be your property and take every possible action that helps keep the product in its original conditions. Transportable items are to be returned at our risk. However, you have to bear the cost of return if WEINBAUM delivered the item according to your specifications (no mismatch between order and delivery) or if the product price does exceed 40 €. Otherwise the return is free for you. Non transportable items will be picked up by WEINBAUM. Obligations to reimburse payments must be fulfilled within 30 days. For customers, this period begins when you send off your cancellation or the corresponding item, for us it starts with their reception.
WEINBAUM attempts to be as accurate as possible. However, WEINBAUM does not warrant that product descriptions or other content of this site is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free. If a product offered by WEINBAUM itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
By visiting weinbaum.com.de, you agree that the German commercial law without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and WEINBAUMS.
Any dispute relating in any way to your visit to WEINBAUMS or to products you purchase through weinbaum.com.de shall be submitted to confidential arbitration in Leipzig (state of Saxony; Germany), except that, to the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate WEINBAUM's intellectual property rights, WEINBAUMS may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any state or country, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Please review our other policies, such as our Shipping and Returns policy, posted on this site. These policies also govern your visit to weinbaum.com.de. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, and these Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.