Charming, discreet and timeless: This model fits with almost any living environment. Elegant shades of brown complement your decor from rustic to modern - just as you like.
The Hereford cattle that is held at selected estancias throughout the provinces of Córdoba and Santa Fe feed during their two-year life exclusively on grass; meat and bone meal was outlawed decades ago. Untreated, all year round usable pastures and exceptional freedom (two cattle share a hectare of land) provide more than 3,000 calves, cows and bulls at our partner companies with excellent conditions. The result: Extraordinary hides whose shine and silky touch will inspire every day anew.
Carpets by WEINBAUMS are durable and robust; their back is reinforced with an exclusive non-slip rug underlay. Possible locations include not only living and sleeping areas but also hallways and cloakrooms. A rule: the more space you provide, the more the rug’s exclusive design and appearance shows off to its advantage.
* Dimensions: B 120 cm, L 200 cm; each patch measures 20 x 20 cm
* Weight: 5,250 g
* Patches sewn with robust yarn by the Bavarian manufacturer Kupfer
* Seam along the outer edge with discrete and exceptionally sturdy twine
* Back reinforced with durable non-slip rug underlay (Stamfix® by härdi)
* Use either as a wall or floor carpet
* Racial and processing: Hereford ("Madre tierra", origin: Argentina), handmade and hand-picked, odorless, no hair loss, first-class quality with no bald spots
Care instructions: Cowhides are easy to clean. Dry dirt can be removed by hand or with a vacuum cleaner; heavy contaminants can be cleaned with a damp cloth in direction of hair growth.
Please note that exhibits have minor flaws and/or have been in our showroom for a longer time. We are happy to provide advance information about the condition of this article. Please also note that discounted items are excluded from the exchange and/or return. If the exhibit is already out of stock, we will gladly submit an offer for the production of a new article.