Weimar, Dessau, Chicago, Tel Aviv: The Bauhaus is at home everywhere. On the occasion of the 100th anniversary of Europe's most influential design school, we have developed neo26 - a collection of timeless tubular steel furniture. neo26 takes up the formal language of the Bauhaus and transfers it to today's sense of style. Generous proportions take into account the increased demands on comfort and space, chair and table frames are made exclusively of stainless steel.
All chairs of the collection neo26 are available with or without armrest, their ergonomic architecture guarantees a comfortable sitting posture. For the upholstery of the seat and back we use vegetable-tanned leather from Catalan breeding and foam of the hessian manufacturer Schomerus. The chair frame is made of brushed stainless steel from various German manufacturers.
neo26 meets all relevant safety and quality standards, the collection is entirely produced in Leipzig, Germany.
* Design: Giménez Weinbaum, Leipzig 2018
- Width 50 cm, Height 83 cm, Depth 56 cm
- Seat width 46 cm, Seat height 42 cm, Seat depth 46 cm
* Inclination oft he backrest: 10°
* Weight: 7,150 g
* Frame: brushed stainless steel
* Upholstery, seat and backrest cover: Foam made in Germany, cover from vegetable-tanned leather (thickness: 1.6 mm, origin: Catalonia), handmade and hand-picked, odorless, first-class quality
* available models: in addition to tobacco brown in honey brown, coffee brown, black, white, red and blue
Care instructions: Leather covers are easy to clean. Dry dirt can be removed by hand or with a small brush; heavy contaminants can be cleaned with a damp cloth.
Please note that your ordered item is handmade and may, therefore, differ slightly from the above pattern.