Ivory: Patchwork carpet from creamy white leather
Charming, discreet and timeless: This model fits with almost any living environment. Elegant shades of creamy white complement your decor from rustic to modern - just as you like.
Leather carpets by WEINBAUMS are produced from vegetatively tanned cowhide of Catalonian origin. They are durable and robust; their back is reinforced with an exclusive non-slip rug underlay. Possible locations include not only living and sleeping areas but also hallways and cloakrooms. A rule: the more space you provide, the more the rug’s exclusive design and appearance shows off to its advantage.
If you wish to customize your carpet, we will gladly send you pictures prior to production.
* Dimensions: W 60 cm, L 120 cm; each patch measures about 10 x 10 cm or 20 x 20 cm depending on your selection
* Weight: 1,250 g
* Patches sewn with robust yarn by the Bavarian manufacturer Kupfer
* Seam along the outer edge with discrete and exceptionally sturdy twine
* Back reinforced with durable non-slip rug underlay (Stamfix® by härdi)
* Use either as a wall or floor carpet
* Racial and processing: Hereford ("Ivory"; thickness: 1.8 mm; origin: Catalonia/Spain), handmade and hand-picked, odorless, first-class quality without noticeable scars
Too small, too large or not the right shape? Design your custom made carpet! We manufacture each model according to your personal wishes. For further information please call us anytime or send us an email.
Care instructions: Leather carpets are easy to clean. Dry dirt can be removed by hand or with a small brush; heavy contaminants can be cleaned with a damp cloth.
Please note that your ordered item is handmade and may therefore differ from the above pattern.
Additional product information
- S (60 x 120 cm)
- 10 x 10 cm